Monday, October 20, 2008

I WON!!!




Shanae and I are so excited! Part of my degree includes doing an intensive, real life case study project with a visiting company. The visiting company was ClubCorp. They are the largest Private Clubs organization in the United States with a portfolio inlcuding 152 Golf & Country and Business Clubs. After working tirelessly for three straight days my team presented and the winners were announced. We won! The prize: Free membership including dues to the club of our choice for one year. If Shanae and I do end up in Park City, UT that would mean that our closest club would be the Aspen Glen Club. Their initiation fees are $100,000, plus monthly dues. I have attached some photos to help you get a feel for the caliber of the club.

5 comments:

  1. wow - congrats! (i'm shanae's old high school friend ) that's way awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ben!! And DANG!!! Are you allowed to have guests visit? Cause I'm there... :D We can't wait to see you guys... two more months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AWESOME! Way to go BEN! By the way, this is Melissa Stubbs.. now Bailey, from Centennial Ward. I was excited to find your blog. Your mom told me you were moving to NY. We just moved back from there in April, small world! Congrats on your prize that is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very amazing! Congratulations. I imagine after a year at that club, going to the YMCA will be so sad!

    Hopefully Park City is where you'll end up... we would love to visit you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm running a half in Surprise. A bunch of people from the ward are doing it as well. Scott and I, obviously. Marlowe is also running it. So is Kayla Westover and Katie & Stephanie Forsberg. And Marlowe's dad is running it, and so is my father in law. It should be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

GREAT QUOTES


"The steeper the mountain the harder the climb the better the view from the finishing line."
Anonymous

"It's better to reach for the stars and land on the roof, than to reach for the roof and land in the garbage."
Savanna Skinner

FOLLOWERS