Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ben's ASU Graduation May 2008


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you guys. I so wish you all the best. Thanks so much for the words of encouragement on the weight loss. I'm trying harder than ever. We would like to have another baby, but it does scare me as I have had 3 miscarriages (so I understand your heart ache). I do not have the easiest pregnancies either. Anyway, I do have a question, any suggestion for abs besides crunches? I am trying all sorts of stuff, I just wish that part would shrink faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. marie@mrwright.com. I just hate the normal crunches, I'm looking for new stuff all the time, I like to mix things up, because I get bored easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute, I hope everything is going great it was good to talk to you last week. You know that you always can call and talk any time, I cant promise you that my sweet little boys wont bug me when I am talking to you but I love talking to you. Take care I will talk to you later. One week until your birthday..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

GREAT QUOTES


"The steeper the mountain the harder the climb the better the view from the finishing line."
Anonymous

"It's better to reach for the stars and land on the roof, than to reach for the roof and land in the garbage."
Savanna Skinner

FOLLOWERS

Blog Archive