Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Saige!



We are loving our little girl! She is so dang cute! She is really good. She does not cry much yet. She loves to sleep, eat and poop. I am recovering very quick. We went to our first doctors visit yesterday. Saige looks great and is a great eater (just like her daddy). We will go again next week for her 2 week check-up. We are having so much fun being parents! I am really tired, but she is worth it.





3 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful. It is fun being a mom. I am so excited for you guys. Hope you are getting some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious! I just can't wait to get my hands on her and give my best grandma kisses! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much PINK!
    I bet you guys are loving just having her here, finally!
    Get some rest, too!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

GREAT QUOTES


"The steeper the mountain the harder the climb the better the view from the finishing line."
Anonymous

"It's better to reach for the stars and land on the roof, than to reach for the roof and land in the garbage."
Savanna Skinner

FOLLOWERS