Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Pictures!

This will just be pictures.  I am too busy to post anything else.  It is not as easy with two now!  No, time to myself!  We are doing great!






 This is what Maysa looked like after her first Sunday at church.  The whole family looked like this!



5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I got to see you and Ben, keep me posted on your happenings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable, I love all that hair. Two is for sure more work, but it will get easier here in a few months :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new posts! The girls are so cute! I am dying for the end of the month or beginning of next month when you get here! Maysa has lots of hair my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...Maysa is SO CUTE!!! I love all of her hair.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

GREAT QUOTES


"The steeper the mountain the harder the climb the better the view from the finishing line."
Anonymous

"It's better to reach for the stars and land on the roof, than to reach for the roof and land in the garbage."
Savanna Skinner

FOLLOWERS