Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finally Home!

We stayed in the hospital for four days and finally got to go home!  It is crazy having two kids at home now.  Saige is adjusting to having a sister pretty well.  She wants to give her a pacifier and pull her hair all the time.  Ben taught Saige how to throw away the dirty diapers in the trash. I don't even have to ask her anymore!  We have had little sleep, but I am use to it.  I never sleep when I am pregnant either. We are having fun with Maysa! She is so dang cute and we can't wait to she what her personality will be like.  We hope it is a little less crazy than Saige's! 











6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, she is so beautiful. Love all that hair too! I bet you are so happy your little girl is finally here. I hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so tiny and absolutely perfect! I love the pictures of Saige being such a good loving sister. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! I just can't wait to get there and hold her. She is a doll! Saige is learning to be great big sister too it looks like. Precious, precious! Love you guys! You make beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! Congratulations. I'm glad you're all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she looks a like more like you! Saige definitely looks like Ben and Maysa definitely looks like you.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

GREAT QUOTES


"The steeper the mountain the harder the climb the better the view from the finishing line."
Anonymous

"It's better to reach for the stars and land on the roof, than to reach for the roof and land in the garbage."
Savanna Skinner

FOLLOWERS