Not too bad, Huh!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
The CUT!
Ben's hair got really shaggy and needed a cut. He usually goes somehere to get it cut, but really wanted to savemoney and have me cut it. I have never cut anyones hair before and told him that I really did not want to cut his hair. He kept asking and asking so finally I gave in. He walked me through the three stpe process and I was shaking the entire time. I really did not want to mess up since the Grand Opening of the Hotel is this Friday. Well, I got done and wiped off the sweat. Here is how it looked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Only another few continents to go
About Me
GREAT QUOTES
"The steeper the mountain the harder the climb the better the view from the finishing line."
Anonymous
"It's better to reach for the stars and land on the roof, than to reach for the roof and land in the garbage."
Savanna Skinner

You did great! Evan did that to me years ago. I was so nervous and messed it up. He wouldn't go pay anyone to fix it that day and decided to shave his whole head way short. I really didn't like it! SO...he has paid for it to be cut ever since.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job! I used to cut his hair until he got too picky. Way to go! Debra
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job! I love cutting hair. I have always cut Tony's and gave Liam his first haircut this weekend. Liam laughed the whole time...apparently his head is ticklish.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! I've been cutting Gary's hair since we got married. Some cuts are better than others but over time, it has worked out well. And I claim the money we save as my craft budget! Keep on cutting!
ReplyDelete